Thursday 1 December 2016

UNITED SQUAD THE MOST CREATIVE - MORINHO



Manchester United manager Jose Morinho has lauded his team creativity. The Portuguese manager said United's current team is the best he has ever seen with regards to creativity.


Morinho spoke in an interview with MUTV,

“I’ve never had a team with
so much possession, I’ve never had a team
with so much creation, I’ve never had a team
who create so many chances.

“But, also, I’ve never had a team with so
many draws. I want this beautiful team to
win more matches and, for that, they need to
score goals like they did today.

“That’s how we have played [all season].
Every manager has his ideas and also the
players can help you – or not help you – to
make a certain style of play. This is what we
proposed ourselves at Manchester United.”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment