Friday 2 December 2016

MOSES REVEAL HOW HE BECAME A WING-BACK




Victor Moses has excelled at Stamford Bridge this season following the arrival of Italian manager Antonio Conte.

Following the switch to a 3-4-3 formation, the Nigerian has become of Chelsea's key players, playing asa wing-back. However, Moses who recently won the PFA player of the month award has revealed how Conte told him he will be playing as a wing-back.

“It was the first day of training after the defeat
to Arsenal," he told Sky Sports.

"We saw ourselves in different positions in
training.

"I saw myself in a different position and I
thought ‘Am I playing right wing or am I playing right-back?’.

"During that time he was talking to me, saying
‘this is what you’ve got to do, this is how you’re
meant to play this position’.

"It’s fun, I’m really enjoying it and I’m getting a
lot of the ball.

"I get to have one-on-ones with the full-back as
well as defending.

"I’m really enjoying the position even though
I’ve never played it before.

"It’s something you’ve got to take and help the
team."

Hopefully, Moses will start the game for Chelsea as they take on Manchester City on Saturday.