Saturday 3 December 2016

GUARDIOLA IS MORE FAMOUS THAN I AM




Chelsea coach Antonio Conte believes Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is more famous than he is, ahead of their premier league encounter at lunchtime on Saturday.

Conte stated that Guardiola is been held in high esteem because he has won alot in the game with big clubs like Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

“Pep, [is more famous] for sure," Conte told
reporters. "Pep won a lot in his career. He
won international trophies, not only in Spain
but also in Germany. Now, in England. For
sure, Pep is. Now he's the top.

"It's difficult to give a judgment on myself
compared to Guardiola. Very difficult. Also,
I prefer other people to give that judgement.
I know me very well.

"I know that I put a lot of studying in on
football to find a solution, I put a lot of time
in my day on my work, and pressure on
myself. I don't know if I am up in this table
or at the bottom."

The Italian manager also revealed he finds it easy to walk on the streets of London than that he has been able to do in Italy.