Thursday 1 December 2016

I WILL WORK HARD TO REPAY CONTE









It is of no surprise that Victor Moses is now a key player in the Chelsea starting lineup. Having spent three years out on loan, the wing-back finally found favor in Antonio Conte who decided not to send the Nigerian out for the fourth time.

Having played almost in all games for Chelsea, Moses who was totally ignored by Morinho according to Conte said he will work hard to repay the Italian for his faith in him.

“I want to repay the confidence of the
manager,” he said .

“He showed faith in me and in pre-season he
walked up to me and told me I was not going on loan.

“I have worked very hard in the last three years, but it is now I have got the backing and this has made me to work even harder.”

Moses was recently voted PFA player of the month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment